Reactjs — Features and Its Benefits In Web Applications 2021
Introduction to Reactjs:
· Virtual DOM
· One way data binding
This is very familiar among react developers about Virtual DOM which used for creating document object models virtually instead of original to update the objects in react. If we make changes to particular part of the DOM, it will reflect the updates on whole so no need to work on whole bunch of DOM.
One way data flow:
One way data flow in react helps technical experts to debug the code within only single part if they meet with any issues or bugs. Like if have situation to update any child component which are embedded within parent components, then just send data from parent to child and fix it in child component, no need to send back the data to parent component again. It really speeds up the bug fixing process for developers to quickly sort out the problem and fix it in a faster mode.
Now realized the reason behind why so much people addicted or dedicated towards work on react front-end framework instead of using others, because it facilitate team of developers to work on whole project by splitting up the components to increase productivity. On other technical side they have to write code into virtual components and turning them into DOM so it results in faster performance.
Advantages of Reactjs:
· Virtual DOM rendering: React’s virtual DOM creates an updates and renders the updates to real DOM in an application without intervention of developers to do the changes.
· Stability: React allows developer to make changes in child structure without touching hands on parent structure so this is simply called unidirectional data flow since it gives stability to work on single part without affecting other objects in application.
· Reusable components: Generally reactjs is component based architecture it leverages the developers to reuse the components which are made already for other tiny parts of applications. It gives some flexibility to quickly sort out the work by using different components. This reusable concept also applies for other application development.
· SEO friendly: Due to fast page loading of applications and quick rendering time on reactjs, it secures the first ranking on Google search and found at first on play store in case if it is mobile application.
· Higher productivity: It avails the developer to modify any changes in components on specific component without affecting others by reusable features and virtual DOM take cares everything. No more developer could take many workarounds to fix small bugs in applications so it increases the productivity.
· Collection of toolsets: React js libraries come along with different kind of toolset for developers to deploy engaging applications they are react developer tool and redux developer tools.
List of applications built using React/Reactjs:
· Skype — Mobile app
There are many famous applications also built using react/reactjs but here I listed only few.
Stay tuned here for upcoming blogs!!!!!!